Monday, April 18, 2011
The rain drops are falling on my head
Yesterday we were sitting in Sacrament and Madison was quietly playing on the floor with her feet. Apparently she wore herself out because she got really quiet so I looked down to check on her and she was sound asleep even with the two rows of kids screaming in front of us. So I pulled a blanket out of the diaper bag and covered her up with it. but as usual she pulled her arms out immediately and clutched the blanket. she was asleep about 20 minutes and I was periodically looking down to check on her when I noticed Suddenly that the blanket she was laying on was all wet and SO WAS SHE!! I'm looking everywhere for this water at first I thought it was spit only to realize the child in the pew in front of us had spilled an 8oz water bottle down the crack of the seat! She only sort of woke up and was actually trying to fall asleep again so I left her after I wiped up the water but she never fell back asleep. I know I'm a cruel parent for saying this but I couldn't stop laughing! Definitely the highlight of the day for me at least.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment